Fall Golf League
- League will be 6 total weeks (5-week regular season + 1 championship week) November 6th start, Championship Dec 12th
- Late registration through Monday, November 14th to reserve spot ($200 per team).
- League night will take place every Monday throughout the 6 weeks
- Teams will have Monday through Friday at 4:00PM to complete their round in the event they cannot compete on League Night
- Course of the week will be announced each Sunday via social media and email
- Men will play from White tees and women will play from Red tees
- Junior and Youth golfers will play from the women’s tees
Rules & Regulations
- Two-person best ball
- Nine holes completed per week in the allotted time
- One mulligan per person per round
- Round must be completed in the weekly timeslot posted
- Rounds cannot be completed on Saturday or Sunday
- A warmup time will be granted before the round, maximum of 10 minutes on the driving range per team
- Score verified upon completion of round. *Any attempt to cheat will result in automatic disqualification of the team for that week.
- Free agents are allowed in the event of a team member not being able to compete that week. *Excludes championship week.
- Teams with one group going will have 60 minutes to complete their round, Teams with two groups will have 90 minutes to complete their round
- Teams will call to reserve their time slot for the week
- To qualify for championship week, a team is only allowed to miss one week out of the five total
- The top 50% of the total number of qualifying teams will advance to the championship
- In the event of 6 or less teams advancing to the championship, the top teams remaining on the leaderboard will be offered a chance to play to have at minimum six teams competing
- Prizes will be allotted to the top three placing teams in the championship
- Members will have weekly incentive-based competitions that vary per week
- Examples may include longest drive, longest putt, closest to the pin, etc.
- The winner of the weekly contest will receive a prize
- $10 Beer Card to each team weekly
1st Place receives:
- $400 Cash
- Lavender suit jacket
- 2-Hour private party at GOOLSBY'S. *Future date must be approved
- Engraved name on GOOLSBY Cup & framed picture in GOOLSBY'S
- 2nd Place will receive a $200 Gift Card to GOOLSBY'S
Our League just started! Sign up before monday nov. 14th to still play!